Chinese Visa Support
Applying for your visa to China can seem a little daunting and prove rather expensive if you get it wrong. Our services are designed to guide you through the application process. We will tell you what to do, when and how to do it.
- Determine if you need a visa to China (do I need a visa and how much does it cost?)
- Determine which type of Chinese visa you need
- Prepare the visa supporting documents
- Complete, check and print your visa application
- Attend the visa application centre to provide your biometric fingerprints, pay official fee (you can’t do this online) and submit your application (it is essential for you to visit the visa centre to submit your application)
- Collect your China visa from the visa centre or receive it by post
How we can help with your visa for China
- We will lead and support you through every step of your visa application process
- We will not charge you for services you do not need
- We can help you obtain China visa supporting documents
- We will help you correctly complete your China visa application
- We will check your application and supporting documents to ensure they are correct
- We can provide you with advice about your trip at no extra cost
All of this is included in our Check & Send service, learn more about how to apply for your visa to China. Our services ensure that we support and guide you every step of the way to China.
Here are our most popular China visa links. Follow these to get started on your way to China.
Hours of Business
Our offices operate on UK time and are open Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm.