China Visa

Chinese Business & Work Visa Requirements

Business & Work Visas for China

Do I need a visa to conduct Business in China? Well, not suprisingly the answer to this is yes for most passport holders. The type of visa you need can vary depending on the nature of your business trip to China. If you would like to get more information about business or work visas, live chat with our visa agents. You will also need to ensure that you have the relevant supporting documents for your China visa application, read our page on required documents for a Chinese visa application.

If you would like to check which nationalities have special visa conditions and/or exemptions, please visit our visa free regime page.  If you are a UK passport holder travelling to Hong Kong and/or Macau only then you may be entitled to travel without a China visa.


Chinese Work Visa: If you wish to work in China you will need an alien employment licence and a letter of invitation from your prospective employer. Other conditions exist and vary depending on each individuals specific circumstances. Contact us or live chat with one of our visa agents for more information on how to apply for your Chinese visa.

Check costs and start
read more

Here is the visa type description field.

Double Entrycovers 1 person for 2 entries and 2 exits within a 30 day period

Double Entrycovers 1 person for 2 entries and 2 exits within a 90 day period

Note:Durations shown are a guideline and begin from the date you apply for your visa.

Official Consulate Fees
Check & Send Support
VAT 20%
passport holders must contact our visa agents for assistance. Click here to live chat with our visa agents.
live chat